ACE3600 based IP Gateway
Oil & Gas| Water / Waste Water
The new ACE IP Gateway introduced by Motorola is based on the ACE3600 hardware platform and delivers enhanced operating performance and communication capabilities. Similarly to the ACE3600 CPUs, the IP gateway can have up to three Ethernet ports, up to four RS-232 ports and up to three RS-485 ports.
The ACE IP Gateway is fully compatible from a software functionality point-of-view with the legacy MOSCAD IP Gateway (MCP-T). It supports key functions such as health check, redundancy communication over terminal servers, data encryption using MDLC protocol, time stamp, etc.
Features and Benefits
- Unparalleled interoperability
- Connects users from different departments to each other's remote command & control and dispatch facilities.
- Advanced application
- Joins your existing consoles to add basic joint dispatch capabilities.
- Recording and retrieval capability
- Captures and plays back up to 30 days of audio and system data in the same intuitive dispatch GUI format.
- Distributed architecture
- Disperses system, with no central audio switch and no single point of failure.
- Digital radio gateways
- Sustain established VoIP communication and remain un-impacted if dispatch PCs or management servers fail.
- Better disaster survival
- Radio and telephone patches are automatically re-connected within 30 seconds if a gateway loses power.
- Advanced features
- Supports enhanced call signaling, enabling uninterrupted use of key features such as Emergency ID.
- Network activity and operations monitoring
- Runs on any standard IP backbone to fit the resources available in your area.
- Higher security through digital encryption
- Protects from scanners and unwanted people from interrupting transmissions.
- Optional firewall
- Shelters the network from hackers and other unauthorized access.
- Lower cost and modular design
- Makes the solution more cost-effective and scalable, supporting an unlimited number of users on a single network.