Smart radio for smart networks
Be Smart. Choose the Aprisa
The Aprisa SR family: smart, secure, narrow band point-to-multipoint radios for SCADA and telemetry applications.
Aprisa SR Applications
- There are applications for the Aprisa SR throughout electricity, water and oil and gas communications:
- Low voltage distribution automation: automatic reclosers, load break switches, fault indicators, transformers
- AMI / AMR: low density data concentrator backhaul
- Measuring flow, pressure, reservoir and intake levels
- Controlling well, lift, booster and pump stations
- Measuring casing pressures, temperatures, gas lift and flow valve positions
- Controlling shutdown and segmenting valves
Aprisa SR+ Applications
There are applications for the Aprisa SR+ throughout electricity, renewable and the smart grid, including:
- Smart grid: concentrator communications and GPRS replacement
- AMI / AMR: high density data concentrator backhaul
- Renewables: wind farm, tidal, hydro automation
- Measurement, control and protection in MV / HV distribution / transmission
- Co-generation and community energy storage monitoring and control in distributed storage and generation
- Fibre substitution in substation and feeder automation upgrades
How do you monitor and control your critical infrastructure?
The Aprisa SR family provides narrow band point-to-multipoint radio communications, designed and optimised for SCADA and telemetry applications. The Aprisa SR provides up to 19.2 kbit/s capacity for everyday applications, with two Ethernet ports and one serial port. The Aprisa SR+ provides industry leading capacity of up to 120 kbit/s for more data-intensive applications, with four build-configurable ports for advanced flexibility.